Friday, November 13, 2015

#peaceforparis



Paris is a magical city that has touched the hearts of many and will always be a treasure for all of the world. Personally, it has made the most profound impact on me, much more than any other place I've ever been. I fell so in love with everything that I literally could not stop myself from getting emotional the entire time I was there, and when I left I felt a deep longing and melancholy that really surprised me (and which still kind of lingers today). I have never been so moved and felt such a connection to a place. Not only because I have French heritage and family who still live there, but I think anyone can see why it's called the "city of love" and is such a favorite for many. It will forever have such a special place in my heart. 

To think of such a place being terrorized by evildoers is so devastating. My deepest prayers and my entire sympathy is with the victims of the attacks in Paris today, their loved ones coping with loss and devastation, and the entire city as it deals with the aftermath. Let us all send genuine vibrations of love, peace and healing their way. And most of all, let us all pray for humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment